Just ordered my new parts.

yeah i think the old phenoms were in the high 60's I think like 68* or so but the new ones dropped to 62*

And again about the 940 I am not sure but with the 955 once you get unstable with multiplier increases and have to bump the Vcore you can literally hear the chip going NOM NOM NOM gimme more volts...ROFL

I got 3.65 on stock volts then to get over 3.7 I needed to bump it up .075 volts to 1.424 and I needed to do some serious work to get it stable at 3.9 I think I ended up with 1.52 volts and a NB of 2.4 Ghz I didn't like how high the temps were getting though so I backed it way off. but either way it will be much different with the 940 and your board anyways...:D

AMD's been including heatpipes in their higher-end CPU's since the 939 days. Maybe even farther back, but I got into computers when 939 was the thing to have.

AMD's been including heatpipes in their higher-end CPU's since the 939 days. Maybe even farther back, but I got into computers when 939 was the thing to have.

Lol, I almost thought you said 1939. Like say what??? :D

I don't know what you call it when you have dyslexia with reading, but I have that sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom