Think Crytek will surprise us at E3 ?

if crytek is going to keep its status of "best graphics" they will wait and release something when the next gen consoles release. Thats what i think but i dont think they should drop pc just because of console gaming, that would piss me off.

I just started playing warhead, havnt played it much yet but it does have more action than crysis so far i think. Or maybe thats just me cause the frame rate is so much smoother that crysis so it seems like everything is more fast paced :)

Crytek has to get all of their stuff together before they move to a console. They still aren't even ready to release another PC game. They really need to work with their programmers and learn graphics aren't everything. I'm thinking about getting that Unreal Tournament pack. For $19.99, you can get every single version of UT that has ever come out.

well i still think they should seriously focus on graphics aswell, i dont think they should drop that area because than it will be like any other game. Its something that makes Crytek stand out. I agree though they need some better programmers. They need a lot of good people

Back
Top Bottom