Your Views

Maxb1992

Beta member
So what's the deal with posting on this forum, is it strictly PC & completely anti-mac, or am I allowed in?!?!

Most of the people here that don't like Mac don't have any good excuse not to. All they have is price, which only goes so far. Welcome to the forums! Good to know we have another Mac follower!

You can post anything you want! Feel free to ask any questions, PC, Mac, anything. We will try to help in the best of our abilities. You will find that you will get more help about a PC problem, but there are some Mac geniuses on here.

Be sure to ask any computer questions in the General Hardware / Software board. Post anything else here in the social lounge.

Welcome to the forums!

LOL in the last week or so it would seem like the bash on mac forum. It was really only 1 member spitting out random crap with out backing it up. This is a computer forum which includes mac. Most users here build their own computers which is why their isn't an overabundance of mac users here but some members who build their own still have macs as well. Welcome to the forum and post on any topic you want as long as it doesn't break the rules. :D:D:D

i honestly am against macs, but most of my friends have them and i use them every day =] i just wouldn't pay for one is all, but welcome and ya the price is what gets me

Welcome to the computer forum! :D We talk about everything from mac, to PC, to networking, to TVs and LCDs, to Operating systems and everything in between. Just be helpful and respectful of everyone here and you won't get banned. Hehe. Post everything else in the social forum. Have fun! :)

Most of the people here that don't like Mac don't have any good excuse not to. All they have is price, which only goes so far. Welcome to the forums! Good to know we have another Mac follower!

i have my reasons..Ive had extreme problems with my mac over here. Multiple problems with the Air card (wireless) and multiple hard drive problems. yes this is macs fault not our own. Also they are RIDICULOUSLY priced, and yes price can go so far, but in this scenario price is what gets me the most so i will never get another mac.. The fact is that you can buy a PC as good (not if better) and no compatibility issues..photo shop, movie editing, etc, for half the price.

Welcome to the forums! As you can see we talk about lots of things here.
I would say that the general population here is probably using Windows or linux. But we do have a fair share of mac users and lovers. I am not against mac I am just not accustomed to it. Nor do I feel that I will gain much by becoming so.

Back
Top Bottom