Adderall

I'm confused, i've never heard of either of these, what are the side effects, the normal doses for these kinds fo effects and the sources of these drugs. They're apparently not illegal but they are released via prescription alone? or over the counter? Someone fill me in.

And no, i'm not gunna go buy up a whole bunch and go crazy on it, i'm just curious, (and don't go asking me what curiosity did, cos i hate cats)

I'm confused, i've never heard of either of these, what are the side effects, the normal doses for these kinds fo effects and the sources of these drugs. They're apparently not illegal but they are released via prescription alone? or over the counter? Someone fill me in.

And no, i'm not gunna go buy up a whole bunch and go crazy on it, i'm just curious, (and don't go asking me what curiosity did, cos i hate cats)

Guess what curiosity did to the dog?

They are perscription only and are a controlled substance. I actually have to go every month to get a perscription from my doctor they don't do refills or even call in or fax perscriptions I literally have to call the doctor's office every month and have them write me a perscription and then go pick it up.

The side effects are loss of sleep, weight loss, high blood pressure, raised heart rate among others I am sure. I have to go to a doctors appt every 6 months at least for a routine check up to monitor my vitals and stuff to make sure that I am not going over the limits on blood pressure and stuff. But without the meds I can't really focus on school work and it is really hard to keep entertained long enough in class to even bother going. During tests and stuff I couldn't even finish them most of the time because while I was doing a problem my mind would wonder to things like what I am doing later or songs and random crap like that so I couldn't do any problems that required high levels of thinking and reasoning. I went from a D and C student to Straight A student once I started taking them again. I have taken them all through college and have a 4.0 GPA with only 3 classes till I graduate. So yeah the side effects to me are well worth the rewards I get from them.

But as I stated before without a doctors permission to take them and constant monitoring of you there can be very great risks such as heart disease or other heart related complications because it really beats on your heart. ROFL no Pun Intended

most of my friends speed on it at least once a week, i've only done it a few times. not a big fan of it though

Back
Top Bottom