Power Requirement

There's nothing really "wrong" with the Rosewill, I just find Antec to be supremely better in features, reliability, and quality to every Rosewill I've ever owned.

yeah i mean... i dont know a ton about power supplies... but from what i do know, the antec is really superior to the rosewill... im just trying to save my dad some scratch lol

yeah i mean... i dont know a ton about power supplies... but from what i do know, the antec is really superior to the rosewill... im just trying to save my dad some scratch lol

Give it two months and will save him some money from power savings. ;)

plus, the modular design will help airflow, considering i dont have any liquid cooling or extra case fans..... this one also has 6x SATA connectors, whereas the rosewill only had 2..... which is fine for me, but i mean.... is useless for expansion!

also, are these the auxiliary power i always here about? these power the cpu right?

1 x 12V(P4)
1 x 12V(8Pin)

and... the "peripheral" connectors are the molex connectors, right?

The modular design will help with airflow tremendously, especially since the case only has one case fan. And yes, the 6 sata connectors will really help if you need to upgrade the hard drives or DVD burners later on.

And no they are not "auxiliary". Auxiliary is an old power supply connection. The 4/8 pins are CPU connectors.

And yes, peripheral connectors are also known as molex. Correct.

Back
Top Bottom