Adderall

so much drama on computer forums =P
on the drugs
why risk harming your health with drugs that arnt prescribed to you
that wont do any thing but "help" u pass a class you should have been studying for
basicly if it ant broke dont fix it
same goes for your body

Just so you know. I was raped.. For four years.. So don't even start with me..

You are clearly talking about "tripping" on the drug. Now simply using it. You want to start arguing. I'm game.

Even if you take a drug as perscribed, it can still really mess you up.

Just so ya know, I'm not completely clueless in the use of Adderall. My son was diagnosed with ADHD as was prescribed a medication of which I don't remember the name of. It turned him into a damn zombie. That lasted for a week as we took him off the crap and never looked back. Adderall is nothing more than doctor prescribed "speed" (amphetamine) and taking it the way as described in the first post is dangerous and wrong, IMHO.

Just so ya know, I'm not completely clueless in the use of Adderall. My son was diagnosed with ADHD as was prescribed a medication of which I don't remember the name of. It turned him into a damn zombie. That lasted for a week as we took him off the crap and never looked back. Adderall is nothing more than doctor prescribed "speed" (amphetamine) and taking it the way as described in the first post is dangerous and wrong, IMHO.

Likely a form of Ritalin, concerta is popular and it sounds like it did the same thing to him that it did to me. It's very similar to speed.

I don't think short term usage, even in amounts greater than recommended to exceed is a problem, it's long term usage which is the problem, which amounts to some people being like speed freaks.

if your offended, DONT VIEW IT. Just like the "Caption this thread" or w/e...Rape? not funny at all. ive had multiple fammily members who were raped.

or the de-motivator thread or w/e its called.
I thought about closing that thread earlier.

Rape isn't funny and that kind of rape related caption competition shit should stay on 4chan with the rest of the source of all things that are "epic wrong"

But since David had posted in there saying it was funny, I thought I might have just been being a little uptight about it.

I agree with you but to be fair, noone ever closes the marijuana threads that sometimes pop up.
Personally I think that the abuse of prescription drugs is worse than illegal drugs.
but any drug abuse is bad.

Yeah IMO aderall abuse is WAY worse than marijuana use, but thats about it. I wouldn't go as far to say they are worse than illegal drugs because drugs like marijuana are a JOKE and should not even be considered a drug where as Heroin is a SERIOUS drug and basically takes over your whole body and causes you body to rely on it so when you stop taking it you get so sick that the user feels they have to take it forever now.

Marijuana is a naturally grown thing and IMO is WAY less of a drug than even Alcohol which isn't a natural "drug". But aderall if taken outside of the guidelines is a huge risk because it speeds up your heart, raises your blood pressure, and other things that could have severe consequences to your body.

so much drama on computer forums =P
on the drugs
why risk harming your health with drugs that arnt prescribed to you
that wont do any thing but "help" u pass a class you should have been studying for
basicly if it ant broke dont fix it
same goes for your body

I don't trust doctors.

No. It's because when I was about ten, my mom took me to this doctor because I had been acting differently and she said I was depressed. So she put me on anti-depression medication which any good doctor should know full well causes depression. Long story short, I became very depressed and almost shot my whole family and myself.

Back
Top Bottom