Jesus is now in marmite too!

BrynF_UK

Fully Optimized
Yup, Jesus has now been found on the lid of a marmite jar - is there no limit to the places He can appear? :rolleyes:

I wonder what form Jesus will take now that marmite has been ticked off the list?

News Story

Ohhh. Here we go again. I wish people would not think a simple sauce anomaly that looks like a face means Jesus is real? Common people. There IS such a thing as reality.

Ohhh. Here we go again. Damn stupid people (not you) think that a simple sauce anomaly that looks like a face means Jesus is real? Holy crap. Common people. There IS such a thing as reality.
Who are you to tell them they're stupid? If they want to believe in something, that's their choice. They're not harming you so should have nothing against them, it's called tolerance.

I would neg you but I know you're mad at Vampist :D

Who are you to tell them they're stupid? If they want to believe in something, that's their choice. They're not harming you so should have nothing against them, it's called tolerance.

Respectfully edited my above post. ^^^

As a Christian myself, I can't imagine seeing Jesus' face in stuff like that... but if I did, I would probably think "wow, that's cool" and that's it.

Definitely wouldn't sway my faith one way or another.

Omg. That's as bad as the people that sold "Wind from Hurricane Katrina" in ziplock containers on ebay.

Hahaha xD It's not the post count that matters. It's what you said in those posts that counts.:D

Omg. That's as bad as the people that sold "Wind from Hurricane Katrina" in ziplock containers on ebay.

Lol Wow.. That is pretty bad hahaha. I didn't hear of this. Did they really? Ha.

Back
Top Bottom