Think Crytek will surprise us at E3 ?

Techmaster05

Daemon Poster
well with E3 just around the corner(June 1-4) and Crytek keeping thier doors securley tight, you guys think something's up their sleeves ?

The yhave expanded all over europe so their probably working on something big and well E3 is known for their surprises, what you guys think ?

I know a lot of games and events have been confirmed for E3, nothing from Crytek yet i think but who know's, could be a surprise ?

well with E3 just around the corner(June 1-4) and Crytek keeping thier doors securley tight, you guys think something's up their sleeves ?

The yhave expanded all over europe so their probably working on something big and well E3 is known for their surprises, what you guys think ?

I know a lot of games and events have been confirmed for E3, nothing from Crytek yet i think but who know's, could be a surprise ?

AH! I don't get G4 anymore so I won't be able to watch E3 this year! :mad:

Nope, Crytek still hasn't made a decent game since Far Cry. Crysis Wars was pretty fun while it lasted. While Warhead was a little better than the first, it was nothing to rant about. I hope they focus more on the gameplay this time than the graphics. They need to learn about what Activsion is doing with the new Call Of Duty games. Those look fantastic and are extremely fun.

AH! I don't get G4 anymore so I won't be able to watch E3 this year! :mad:

who needs G4? just use gametrailers, thats what I used last year. I was a bit late on the news, but its not like I was talking to anyone about it. But I was all covered.
G4 sucks now, just like MTV. Filling up their channel with BS.

Doesnt E3 start this Thursday (early start), then the MS conference starts on June?
http://www.gametrailers.com/news/e3-starts-this-thursday/893

who needs G4? just use gametrailers, thats what I used last year. I was a bit late on the news, but its not like I was talking to anyone about it. But I was all covered.
G4 sucks now, just like MTV. Filling up their channel with BS.

Doesnt E3 start this Thursday (early start), then the MS conference starts on June?
http://www.gametrailers.com/news/e3-starts-this-thursday/893

Hm. That works! My sanity thanks you very much:D

Nope, Crytek still hasn't made a decent game since Far Cry. Crysis Wars was pretty fun while it lasted. While Warhead was a little better than the first, it was nothing to rant about. I hope they focus more on the gameplay this time than the graphics. They need to learn about what Activsion is doing with the new Call Of Duty games. Those look fantastic and are extremely fun.

I would have to disagree with you. Thats YOUR opinion. I hate the CoD series imo, same stupid gameplay and thing over and over and over and over again. CoD1 was awesome, CoD2 was awesome, than it went downhill, imo of course. Crysis has awesome gameplay, i think they should focus more on everything, like actual story line. Some more spices, some drama, something that really gets the user hooked.

What do you think Crytek is doing with Crysis? What exactly were the main differences between Crysis and Crysis: Warhead? The first game was so horribly coded, it shouldn't have come out for another year. Crysis is no different from the first Far Cry except for graphics and a few difference in gameplay.

i hated FC series aswell. Never played FC but i did beat FC2 and i hated it. Was nice at first but it got so boring its not even funny. I do agree crysis has some problems and warhead is not really much different but thats why they said its more of an expansion.

I dont know what their doing with Crysis. Crysis has a lot of areas that they need to focus in, it would also be nice if they started on a new game and made it very good. I like story lines that are very deep and dramatic and i also love good online play.

TBH, I did like Crysis, but I though Warhead was awful.

And I've given up on Far Cry 2. If I like a game, I usually finish it within a week. FC2 has failed to capture my attention and I was just playing it in small doses but I never really got into it.

Off topic: Just so you guys know, starting right now you can download UT3 from steam and play it for free this whole weekend.

I thought crytek was now just going to focus on console games?

Back
Top Bottom