Old People

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampist

Fully Optimized
Are really weird.. I mean some are ok. But then you have this old couple that I seen coming out of Hannaford..
The guy was wearing some sort of... throw rug type of thing..
The lady was pushing the cart.
Both walking very slow.. of course this comes with age..
The guy went to the back of the van opened it up while the lady pushed the cart to the front of the van. Stopped. Walked a crossed the parking lot. Turned around. Looked back. And began walking back.
The guy while she was walking away got the cart looked at her like... "what the.. oh well might as well put the food in the van"..
When she got back she got in the driver seat and they proceeded to drive off.. I am not so sure I want to be anywhere near them driving..
They will probably be on the way home and she will decide to go another way. U-Turn. Look forward.. and then proceed to go back lol..

I don't know, this might be a useless thread. But has anyone else had some weird experinces with old people?

"Old" is a relative thing, you will alway be old to your younger brother. :)

You begin to realize how old you are when you start thinking things like...darn these kids nowdays!:mad:

But, you truely know what old is when you can empirically understand what people mean when they say youth is wasted on the young.:cool:

You begin to realize how old you are when you start thinking things like...darn these kids nowdays!:mad:

I think that every day I go to work at the Jr. High School....

On the topic of old people, an old women driving her massive Cadillac backed into my truck and did about $700 of damage to the door...

"Old" is a relative thing, you will alway be old to your younger brother. :)

But, you truely know what old is when you can empirically understand what people mean when they say youth is wasted on the young.:cool:

I think that now and I just turned 20 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom