Username History...

I've been cornholio101 since I registered, but this is the only forum I use this name on. Might be time for me to talk to David.

ive been ssc456 on this forum and everywhere since i can remember being on the internet.

ive been ssc456 on this forum and everywhere since i can remember being on the internet.

yup. I've been dude_56013 on every thing I can name since I got my first hotmail account back in like 6th grade. haha. still have the account too!

And how old are you now?

:p 18. I knew that was going to get asked! So let's see...that's about 6 years or so since I'm graduating in a few days. It might have even been 5th grade. I can't remember that far back (I have a HORRIBLE memory...Alzheimer's here I come!)

David changed my name for me! Now I'm known as culexor, previously known as cornholio101.

I'm Atomic Rooster every I go on the interwebz. I find it annoying when users change their name whenever the feeling strikes them. I believe this is the only forum I've been on that allows it.

I'm Atomic Rooster every I go on the interwebz. I find it annoying when users change their name whenever the feeling strikes them. I believe this is the only forum I've been on that allows it.
Sometimes it's hard to keep up with who's who when everyone is changing their names all the time. Not that I don't think we should allow it, just if a user wants to change their name every month don't allow that.

Back
Top Bottom