Adderall

yeah i have problems going to bed at night unless i drink a couple of cups of coffee around 5 or 6 which makes aderall even worse but around 2 or 3 am I can usually force myself to sleep. It kinda sux cuz my daughter wakes up at around 6 or 7 am so yea i dont usually sleep much but atleast I can get my school work done during the day.:D:D I can't stay focused long enough to get much done without it but since school is out for the summer I only take it on days that I really have stuff I need to get done. I don't really see a point in taking it just to be "normal" but only as a way to be able to complete my school work and other important things

Rules link

You should be aware that children 13 years and younger are allowed to post here. So do not post messages or link to other sites containing material that is obscene, profane, or sexually-explicit.
Violation of this rule will be delt with swiftly and harshly.

Do believe talking about the effects of a prescription drug, taken by people who are not prescribed to it would be bad..

"exactly my point, i already messaged david about your attitude towards everything lately atomic. Do NOT -rep me because im stating my opinion, and know im not "Bashing" You. You really need to stop this, there is alot more threads than this that i would deem innapropriate. thanks."

I am not sure what exactly you are talking about with atomic and his attitude.. I have not seen any such thing.

I was taking ritalin which made me not eat or sleep, not aderall. But after taking it for a while, I would only sleep 3-4 hours at max as well as never eat. I became very unergetic, unhealthily skinny and was constantly tired but never could fall asleep.

Yeah I used to take ritalin and I couldnt stand it I actually stopped taking it because of the way it made me feel but aderall is a lot different IMO.

Rules link

Do believe talking about the effects of a prescription drug, taken by people who are not prescribed to it would be bad..

"exactly my point, i already messaged david about your attitude towards everything lately atomic. Do NOT -rep me because im stating my opinion, and know im not "Bashing" You. You really need to stop this, there is alot more threads than this that i would deem innapropriate. thanks."

I am not sure what exactly you are talking about with atomic and his attitude.. I have not seen any such thing.

theres been multiple threads that i myself deemed inapropriate in my own mind. They were not closed. yet i post a thread about a simple LEGAL drug and it gets closed. I read the rules carefully, and there was no rule about drugs AT ALL. this is a perscription drug, i have to take it too, just got on it recently because of ADHD

if your offended, DONT VIEW IT. Just like the "Caption this thread" or w/e...Rape? not funny at all. ive had multiple fammily members who were raped.

or the de-motivator thread or w/e its called.

If there is one more word speaking against Atomic, I am closing this thread.

I hate to sound like a tightass, but you guys need to stop this. Atomic Rooster was doing his job, and made a call that DJ disagreed with. DJ provided evidence to back himself up, and he is factually correct.

Do not post messages or link to other sites containing material that is obscene, profane, or sexually-explicit.

Discussion of Adderall is fine by the rules.

Thus the thread stays open.

Continue your discussion

theres been multiple threads that i myself deemed inapropriate in my own mind. They were not closed. yet i post a thread about a simple LEGAL drug and it gets closed. I read the rules carefully, and there was no rule about drugs AT ALL. this is a perscription drug, i have to take it too, just got on it recently because of ADHD

if your offended, DONT VIEW IT. Just like the "Caption this thread" or w/e...Rape? not funny at all. ive had multiple fammily members who were raped.

or the de-motivator thread or w/e its called.

Just so you know. I was raped.. For four years.. So don't even start with me..

You are clearly talking about "tripping" on the drug. Now simply using it. You want to start arguing. I'm game.

If there is one more word speaking against Atomic, I am closing this thread.

I hate to sound like a tightass, but you guys need to stop this. Atomic Rooster was doing his job, and made a call that DJ disagreed with. DJ provided evidence to back himself up, and he is factually correct. Thus the thread stays open.

Continue your discussion

thanks thelis just sharing my opinion on something deemed inappropriate, but anyways...

Just so you know. I was raped.. For four years.. So don't even start with me..

You are clearly talking about "tripping" on the drug. Now simply using it. You want to start arguing. I'm game.

technically i wasn't tripping. Im suppose to take two tabs, so i took four. Just to get me through the night because i knew i had homework that i couldnt stay up for. But the rape thing, i feel for ya, not personally because i dont know how that is but i do know how much it hurts me talking about it.

I've been overruled.

I hate it when that happens. I guess I'm not omnipotent after all. ;)

That's omnipotent, not impotent, for all you smart alecks.

I took it once, I was awake forever. :D

I believe Atomic was doing his job. I dont think this stuff should be allowed here at all. legal or not.

This stuff is sold on the streets and is used a drug. (atleast in my area)

Good job Atomic!

I took it once, I was awake forever. :D

I believe Atomic was doing his job. I dont think this stuff should be allowed here at all. legal or not.

This stuff is sold on the streets and is used a drug. (atleast in my area)

Good job Atomic!

Yeah, so are plenty of other things. Kids drink a lot of cough syrup to get drunk or high, right? What about the kids who use household items as inhalants? It helps a lot of people like us now.

Back
Top Bottom