Hey guys, I need a favor.

Thelis

Golden Master
My friend released a remix for a recent beatportal contest. He is a rising young artist and really needs to lift off the ground. With your support, I think he can. Just give this a listen, and if you like it vote for it.

http://www.beatportal.com/remix/detail/peace-appel-joos-remix/

+ rep for everyone that votes.

THIS ISN'T MY SONG- IT IS MY FRIENDS. I AM NOT BENEFITING FROM THIS IN ANY WAY WHAT SO EVER. JUST TRYING TO HELP OUT MY BUD.

I gave it a listen. It's not my cup of tea (I disliked it very much), but I voted for it just for you Thelis. ;)

My friend released a remix for a recent beatportal contest. He is a rising young artist and really needs to lift off the ground. With your support, I think he can. Just give this a listen, and if you like it vote for it.

http://www.beatportal.com/remix/detail/peace-appel-joos-remix/

+ rep for everyone that votes.
I spinneded that shizzle!

edit: Although I did have to make an account to be able to vote for it... But I did. :)

I made an account just to vote for you T. I love electronic/techno/trance, but this could use a little work. I don't know if it was on purpose, but I don't particularly like the choppy-ness of the track...I like my techno and trance to have a smoother beat, but nonetheless, you have my vote!

Yeah that was better than most of the others but Now I can't stop listening to all the other stuff on there...:D:D

I spun it...:D:D

I made an account just to vote for you T. I love electronic/techno/trance, but this could use a little work. I don't know if it was on purpose, but I don't particularly like the choppy-ness of the track...I like my techno and trance to have a smoother beat, but nonetheless, you have my vote!

I didn't write this, my friend did. Thank you for your vote!

Thank you everyone! I repped everyone who posted in this thread so far.

It was a pretty good song considering I don't really like remixes like that! Props to your friend! And best of luck!

I couldn't find a vote button.

Back
Top Bottom