why is crysis lagging

This is your board? That's damn fine, I would love to have a board like that.

o0

wish that was my board.
just want a new one to do crossfire. thats the only gain i would get out of a new one. but thats on the wish list, right now i just need a hsf. wish that hybrid crossfire worked with ALL ati cards : /

but did the OP get crysis workin ?

Techmaster, my new PSU should be arriving very soon and I still have a second HD 4870 X2 sitting here. I know our systems are very different, (And that I'm at a disadvantage :D) but I thought it would be fun to do some head to head benchmarking, a sort of "versus". Standardized benches I mean, such as 3DMark Vantage, Crysis benchmark tool, FC2 (Both of which are Nvidia branded games, damn :p) etc.
I also have an HD 4850 so I could tri-fire to even things out a little.

Be warned, I am pretty competitive though, and I'd be willing to push my E3110 much further than it's current OC. Luckily I bought a TRUE instead of the HDT-S1283 :)
Don't feel obliged to, I just thought it would be fun.

EDIT: I think we are way off topic here, let's take it to PMs.

ur on, check your pm but how am i going to win if you have two x2's lol ?

Thought the Xeon was like a server or laptop cpu ? how r u at a disadvantage with 2 4870x2's and a 4850 lol ?

Thought the Xeon was like a server or laptop cpu ? how r u at a disadvantage with 2 4870x2's and a 4850 lol ?
I only have a single X2, I sold the other for 345 euros (Bought for 30 euros).
My E3110 is an LGA 775 Xeon. It is essentially a cherry picked E8400. It is supposedly binned for lower voltages (Higher potential) than a standard retail E8400.
Seething at the moment as my PSU was supposed to arrive today. The seller told me he sent it out Friday.

I only have a single X2, I sold the other for 345 euros (Bought for 30 euros).
My E3110 is an LGA 775 Xeon. It is essentially a cherry picked E8400. It is supposedly binned for lower voltages (Higher potential) than a standard retail E8400.
Seething at the moment as my PSU was supposed to arrive today. The seller told me he sent it out Friday.

dang u bought an x2 for 30 euros ? lol dang for that price, i wouldnt mind going with ATi myself lol. You made a big profit on that one lol. I think the 295 and the x2 with the 4850 will be like dead on even or yours might be slightly better cause i think the 295 is only like 20-30% better than the x2, depending on the games of course.

Thought i dont mind going head to head, just hopefully the crysis bench tool will work properly for me, im using windows 7 atm.

dang u bought an x2 for 30 euros ? lol dang for that price, i wouldnt mind going with ATi myself lol. You made a big profit on that one lol. I think the 295 and the x2 with the 4850 will be like dead on even or yours might be slightly better cause i think the 295 is only like 20-30% better than the x2, depending on the games of course.

Thought i dont mind going head to head, just hopefully the crysis bench tool will work properly for me, im using windows 7 atm.

Hell, I'll join you guys if I can get rid of my Core 216. I'm itching for that 4870 x2. I plan to overclock my processor to 3.6Ghz without getting a new heatsink. Waiting for some good thermal paste to come in.

Back
Top Bottom