why is crysis lagging

ya AA doesnt do to much in crysis. I can run everything maxed out at 16x AA on my 1440x900 screen, just not the 1920x1080(1080p) tv, which seriously sucks cause Crysis looked even more amazing on my friends big screen 1080p tv, looked amazing.

ik, when i put it on my tv, i was like...SELL the 360!

i want another 4850 to crossfire! lol oh, and a new mobo :(

thats not really high end, high end mobos are around $150-$500. Its not a bad mobo though, i would not go out and buy a new one, the performance change wont be worth the money

You think maybe my mobo would be good with crossfire? because if i got another 4830 they would both just run in pci x8 2.0 mode which i dont know how effective that would be

EDIT:
No this is his board

Techmaster, my new PSU should be arriving very soon and I still have a second HD 4870 X2 sitting here. I know our systems are very different, (And that I'm at a disadvantage :D) but I thought it would be fun to do some head to head benchmarking, a sort of "versus". Standardized benches I mean, such as 3DMark Vantage, Crysis benchmark tool, FC2 (Both of which are Nvidia branded games, damn :p) etc.
I also have an HD 4850 so I could tri-fire to even things out a little.

Be warned, I am pretty competitive though, and I'd be willing to push my E3110 much further than it's current OC. Luckily I bought a TRUE instead of the HDT-S1283 :)
Don't feel obliged to, I just thought it would be fun.

EDIT: I think we are way off topic here, let's take it to PMs.

Back
Top Bottom