what specs should i look for

Status
Not open for further replies.

field

Beta member
hi there.. i would like to put up my own photography and video editing services. and my concern is: what specs should i look for in a computer that can handle these services of mine. i don't want my computer hang whenever i render videos, etc. i'm looking forward for your suggestions. thank you.

Well apparently since your doing editing everyone here would recommend getting a Mac :rolleyes:

I wouldn't.... :D Hate em. Can't stand their childish feel. That's not a slam to mac users...that's just how I feel about them. I just don't like them. I would build a PC for it. But that's ME.

I wouldn't.... :D Hate em. Can't stand their childish feel. That's not a slam to mac users...that's just how I feel about them. I just don't like them. I would build a PC for it. But that's ME.

They sure aren't childish in price. That's for sure. :D

They sure aren't childish in price. That's for sure. :D

That, if anything, is the worst thing about them. Hands down. I will not be pwned by steve jobs by shelling out 20-25% more for the same thing a PC can do. Bahhhhhh.

That, if anything, is the worst thing about them. Hands down. I will not be pwned by steve jobs by shelling out 20-25% more for the same thing a PC can do. Bahhhhhh.

I wouldn't buy a mac unless I won like the million dollar lotto. I would buy one then just because I CAN. Lol. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't buy a mac unless I won like the million dollar lotto. I would buy one then just because I CAN. Lol. :rolleyes:

I would buy one, then destroy it and leave it on Steve Jobs door step. But anyways, we should probably stop jacking the OP's thread :p

If the OP returns: What's the budget?

Probably a good idea to leave the thread to intended purpose. :D

And would you consider going with a windows platform?

What part of them is childish? They're well built and well designed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom