Ibuypower reliable?

somekid120

Baseband Member
I built a kind of nice gaming computer on ibuypower.com, i was just wondering is it gonna rip me off or give me a computer that has a virus in it? if not reliable is there anyother site like that is reliable?
thank you!

seeing that board, i might just wanna build a computer but i have no experience in computers. i have desktops that are slow, maybe i could rebiuld it with better graphics card and processor.

It's really not hard to build a computer. All you need is a standard philips screw driver, your eyes, and some common sense. (like don't build it on the carpet or where there's static buildup, don't try and put screws somewhere they don't fit, and stuff like that). Oh and you'll need some money. :D Do you think you might want to give building a computer a shot? We'll all help you out. :)

thanks for all the support! can i find computer parts from best buy or do i have to order them from a site (like newegg) i will once i get permission from my dad. Can i make a decent gaming computer from ant motherboard, we had this computer for like 5 yrs will it be good?

PM me, and we can take this further or you can start a new thread. We have high jacked the one we're in.

My father in law has been building computers for years. When he decided it was time for a new system, he decided to get a pre-built as he didn't have the time nor inclination to put together a computer. He ordered one from iBUYPOWER. It's a very nice computer. It's well built and performs great. He's very happy with it and their customer service.

ok heres the full laydown of this thread... you have 2 choices

buy from ibuypower (they are reliable, good customer service, etc.)

OR you spend a bit of time, and pick out your parts as YOU want, and not just the selection ibuypower has, learn a thing or two about computers, and have a ton of fun.... also save yourself a bit of cash as well ;)

now, i went the second route when deciding i wanted a gaming computer.... and its been really fun just shopping around and learning stuff... you will probably have this same experience

ask your dad, you guys can do it as a summer project.... don't be afraid! i asked my dad about it, and hes all into it as much as i am! it will be tons of fun somekid.... i know it =]

plus, these great guys here will help you with ANYTHING you need...trust me!

Back
Top Bottom