Modern Warfare 2

Vampist, I'm jealous of your rep. LOL. You have 4 bars a 464 posts and I have 3 bars and 1082 posts. Good job man.

Every version is exactly the same and there's something wrong with the gameplay - it's far too fast, floaty and just feels wrong. 60FPS is too fast for an FPS, especially if you're trying to make it feel slightly realistic.
I'm trying to desperately see the meaning of this but it's still making no sense to me. Can anyone help me out?

60 is where it should be
any thing under 30 sucks any thing over 60 is just to brag unless u got a nice 120hz monitor

COD's seem too fast because they run at 60 FPS? So they should be played at what FPS, and what does FPS have to do with anything besides how fluid it seems.

It's to do with the way the camera moves at 60FPS on the CoD games.

If you move it around, you'll notice that it's very rigid and unnaturally fast. It feels fake and it's very disconcerting, not natural or realistic at all, and basically feels like you're in control of a sped-up camera and not a person.

Also, when you see it running at 60FPS the animations of the other guys running around don't seem right. It's like they've been deliberately slowed down and it feels weird and out of place.

You're going to hate me for this, but I've seen CoD4 on the PS3 (which runs at ~30FPS unlike 60 on the 360) and the animation and movement seems more realistic and makes more sense.

Hope that makes it clear for those of you struggling to understand what I'm getting at.

Back
Top Bottom