Server Side Email Making Software

Charlie152354

Beta member
Does anyone here know of software that can be installed on a webserver to allow web visitors to create HTML Based emails? Similair to Icontact or Constant Contact?

Editing PHP - No, but I can find someone to edit it.

Installing a php app - I can do as long as it has an install file. I know how to setup the Mysql and anything along those lines.

I want to make sure you know what Im looking for:
I use mailing-manager pro for the email sending. I am looking for a web based email designer that website visitors can use to create the email. Once they create it, I need the web based software to either send the code to some backend place or to send the code to my email for me to personally put it into queue.

you can use PHP to do all of this.

PHP has a mail function that sends mail using SMTP, (all you'll need is to define a relay server, -which can be on the same box as the website).

from here you can set up a form with from/to/subject/message fields and a send button that calls the mail processing script in PHP.

But to save re-inventing the wheel you should probably search for some PHP mail scripts, there are some really good ones already made that look pretty good and also include the ability to attach files in the correct mime encoding etc,

just google for 'php html mail script' and there are a load of results.
that'll let you keep everything quite nicely on one box.

Back
Top Bottom