Misconceptions regarding Apple and Mac OS

Well, I personally prefer the following.

- Mac OS 10.5.
- Solid and sturdy construction.
- Excellent support.
- LED backlit screen.
- Backlit keyboard.
- MagSafe power cord.

However apart from the os and the magsafe power cord they are not the only manufacturer out there who offer

- Solid and sturdy construction.
- Excellent support.
- LED backlit screen.
- Backlit keyboard.
And so it comes down to is it really worth the extra money for an OS and a magsafe power port IMO it isnt for me but for others they may seem to warrent spending extra for those things . If i was in a better financial position then i may buy a mac in addition to my pc but i dont think i could ever fully convert to mac
I'm not worried about them. I got your back on this. I want to hear a good standpoint other than price. I highly doubt anyone is going to have one.

The fact that it cant game for a lot of people is also a good standpoint seeing as lots of people around on this forum at least like to use their computers for gaming

hmm. just gonna throw my opinion in here,,

i reckon macs are for normal everyday people who don't know a thing about pc's, have never bought one before, haven't done any research (at all)...

it's used becuase it's a newbie-user interface, aside from programs used for video editing etc. but even then i think they have detailed tutorials for those sorts of programs.

for other people, even a person who know what a processor is, pcs are the way to go in terms of communication and gaming.

last year, when i didn't know a thing about computers, my dad bought a new computer, the 24-inch imac.

know, early this year, when i started getting to know computers, and i found out that he payed $3500 AUD ($2,706 USD) for a computer with a 2.7ghz processor, 4gb of ram and a 256mb graphics card, i pretty much blew my nut.

considering i could have built a much better computer for that amount of money, and done so much more stuff with it.

how frustrating :mad:

The fact that it cant game for a lot of people is also a good standpoint seeing as lots of people around on this forum at least like to use their computers for gaming

I don't believe that is a good standpoint. You can run Windows on a Mac based machine and game on that.

You can run Windows on Mac and not even has to exit the OS. Convenient, right?

I don't believe that is a good standpoint. You can run Windows on a Mac based machine and game on that.

You can run Windows on Mac and not even has to exit the OS. Convenient, right?

yeah, i attempted that as well.

but the maximum virtual memory is 64mb on parallels. or something really low like that.

summed up, i couldt even play rollercoaster tycoon 2 on the lowest settings.

not even the original age of empires worked :p

yeah, i attempted that as well.

but the maximum virtual memory is 64mb on parallels. or something really low like that.

summed up, i couldt even play rollercoaster tycoon 2 on the lowest settings.

not even the original age of empires worked :p

That doesn't sound right at all. I could easily play Counter Strike on my uncle's Mac. You probably had an older model.

Thats it.
I toatly aggre with iLL
Mac Users think they are the best but they are not.
Mac is OLD.
Windows Is New.

Hua!

I just don't like paying what seems to be over 200 dollars for an OS

If you want to have a NICE computer that awes everyone, i say get an Apple.

They are more of a luxury than a performer

Back
Top Bottom