Misconceptions regarding Apple and Mac OS

The thread was on the right path until iLLTry/AntiStealth came along and started to side track things.

I'm not worried about them. I got your back on this. I want to hear a good standpoint other than price. I highly doubt anyone is going to have one.

OK you want my ( o pin yin) SHUT UP I CANT SPEELL

Neither is better. IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE USER
this is how it is parents buy pc's with windows there teenagers use them endo story. then we have our gamers who enjoy games and use windows. then we have are people who dont care aslong as they can type up a rough draft and surf the web.

Then we have our macs.
the people who wanna do editing garage band and just surf the web.
i think they buy macs just because well i think its interface is a little bit easier for the slower mac users. they also get less problems aka because they wouldnt know what to do if they did get a problem( they would go to the nearest apple store and being like *sigh* whats wrong with this thing GHOD.
and then the mac guy would be like idk why i work here PC pwns mac but ipods ipods are ok i could get a zune and not be like the whole world but i like the mirror on the back of it so i can see my sexy self rawr.
then the person who brought there mac there would be like WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT and the employee wuld be like here let me fix it AKA he likes pc he can do such things.

and then pc comes out of nowhere and FALCON PUNCHS MAC IN THE FACE!!!

OK you want my ( o pin yin) SHUT UP I CANT SPEELL

Neither is better. IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THE USER
this is how it is parents buy pc's with windows there teenagers use them endo story. then we have our gamers who enjoy games and use windows. then we have are people who dont care aslong as they can type up a rough draft and surf the web.

Then we have our macs.
the people who wanna do editing garage band and just surf the web.
i think they buy macs just because well i think its interface is a little bit easier for the slower mac users. they also get less problems aka because they wouldnt know what to do if they did get a problem( they would go to the nearest apple store and being like *sigh* whats wrong with this thing GHOD.
and then the mac guy would be like idk why i work here PC pwns mac but ipods ipods are ok i could get a zune and not be like the whole world but i like the mirror on the back of it so i can see my sexy self rawr.
then the person who brought there mac there would be like WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT and the employee wuld be like here let me fix it AKA he likes pc he can do such things.

and then pc comes out of nowhere and FALCON PUNCHS MAC IN THE FACE!!!

I think it's because of the Mac processor, right? I don't know a lot about Mac's. I just love using them. I guess you're right. Apple really needs to start making better hardware. I can't believe they are still using Firebird CPU's and PC is on the i7.

I think it's because of the Mac processor, right? I don't know a lot about Mac's. I just love using them. I guess you're right. Apple really needs to start making better hardware. I can't believe they are still using Firebird CPU's and PC is on the i7.
yes the firbird thing what? O WAIT you talking shit about firefox? IE SUCKS MAJOR *filtering myself here* o crap. idk anything uhh uhh PENI$ FIREFOX 3.0 BABY FTW

p.s anyone else gonna get sims 3 ive never been a sims player but it looks like it could be fun 2 dick around on everyone once in a while,.

yes the firbird thing what? O WAIT you talking shit about firefox? IE SUCKS MAJOR *filtering myself here* o crap. idk anything uhh uhh PENI$ FIREFOX 3.0 BABY FTW

p.s anyone else gonna get sims 3 ive never been a sims player but it looks like it could be fun 2 dick around on everyone once in a while,.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the thunderbird amd cpu, not firefox the browser as a cpu. Anyway, whats up with your posts dude? Seriously, it's kinda amusing seeing your crazy posts, but damn, they don't make any sense lol.

I'm pretty sure he was referring to the thunderbird amd cpu, not firefox the browser as a cpu. Anyway, whats up with your posts dude? Seriously, it's kinda amusing seeing your crazy posts, but damn, they don't make any sense lol.

Aw, dude. I was trying to mess with him.

Back
Top Bottom