Funniest thing I've read lately

She probably enjoyed it too, which is why she broke up with you. Now, those guys she was having sex with/hooking up with told her to leave them alone and she needs to regain some self confidence. That's why shes getting back together with you. She will cheat on you again pretty soon.

Enjoy your relationship.

How do you guys know?

We just do. Every male should know those simple facts after a few relationships. Actually no, after one relationship.

She probably enjoyed it too, which is why she broke up with you. Now, those guys she was having sex with/hooking up with told her to leave them alone and she needs to regain some self confidence. That's why shes getting back together with you. She will cheat on you again pretty soon.

Enjoy your relationship.

We just do. Every male should know those simple facts after a few relationships. Actually no, after one relationship.

Guess there's always other fish in the sea. :) There's other girls I've had my eye on. One in particular.

EDIT:
n1368591519_126777_1171.jpg

Guess there's always other fish in the sea. :) There's other girls I've had my eye on. One in particular.

I have actually NEVER seen anyone take those news in such stride. Good job.

That one that you have your eye on? Hit it and leave it is the best advice I can give you.

EDIT: UPON SEEING THE PICTURE... JUST LEAVE IT!!!!!!!!!! IS THAT EVEN HUMAN!?

I have actually NEVER seen anyone take those news in such stride. Good job.

That one that you have your eye on? Hit it and leave it is the best advice I can give you.

Haha, thanks. Think we should move this into random chat?

And her? I might date here a little and see if it works out. She isn't too attractive to most guys, but I like her. Kinda hope I can lose my virginity before the end of high school. LOL.

Although this has already gone way off my original topic.....my advice is, don't put yourself in a situation where YOU end up getting f**cked in the end if you decide to start a relationship and it doesn't work out.

On topic:

I'm Russian, and trust me... stories like this are not that uncommon. You would be surprised at what people do after a few bottles of Smirnoff.

Back
Top Bottom