Today is one of the greatest days of my life.

Hey man! I'm so happy for you rohan!! I'll man up and admit it, I got a scholarship for next year too and I shed some tears. I was literally just about to make a post about senior year wrapping up when I saw this :D

You're giving the 4870 X2 back to your uncle?!?! Why? That's a MONSTER of a card. And super nice of him to think of you like that.

A Core 216 SLI performs a lot better.

yeah i'd keep the 4870 X2 unless your uncle knows a bit about computer components he may be a bit confused on as why you are giving back the gift that you told him about. Just my thoughts.

I told him about that card a long time ago. My uncle runs a contracting company in India.

Hey man! I'm so happy for you rohan!! I'll man up and admit it, I got a scholarship for next year too and I shed some tears. I was literally just about to make a post about senior year wrapping up when I saw this :D

It's a great feeling, isn't it? My parents are so happy. Mostly because I got into a good college and we won't have to pay anything.

A Core 216 SLI performs a lot better.

It's a great feeling, isn't it? My parents are so happy. Mostly because I got into a good college and we won't have to pay anything.

I didn't know the Core 216 was that much better than a 4870 X2. In fact, I didn't even know it was better. LOL.

And is your scholarship a 4 year scholarship?

I didn't know the Core 216 was that much better than a 4870 X2. In fact, I didn't even know it was better. LOL.

And is your scholarship a 4 year scholarship?

In SLI, they are better by a good bit.

It's a 2 year.

I looked at the title and I thought "Well he finally got laid" Such is not the case. Good luck in school and keep your head up.

No girl would look at me my freshman year. I was extremely overweight and didn't really physically mature.

Well then I would say you're lucky. There's lots of girls that look at me though. Some of the 20-22 year olds look at me. LOL. :D Even in 7th & 8th grade there were a few.

There's been plenty of times I could've lost my virginity. Kinda glad I didn't, strange as it seems.

Back
Top Bottom