Misconceptions regarding Apple and Mac OS

I'm not denying that Macs are good computers. They are nice systems with some good options. I have just been pointing out you can get a just as capable and well built computer for much less.

Tagan constructs a better built case than Cooler Master? I wouldn't base my opinion on one case that is built using the Lian-Li PC-V2000. Like I have said before, just because it costs more, it doesn't necessarily make it better.

Anyway, Apple's line of computers are good computers. As previously said, they aren't aimed at the majority of the market.QUOTE]

They arent aimed at the majority of the market? No shit. because they will never get the majority of the market. and if there not aimed at the majority of the market, why are they releasing a new ad campaign every quarter??

I'm not denying that Macs are good computers. They are nice systems with some good options. I have just been pointing out you can get a just as capable and well built computer for much less.

Tagan constructs a better built case than Cooler Master? I wouldn't base my opinion on one case that is built using the Lian-Li PC-V2000.

The Tagan Black Pearl is made by Lian-Li. It just says Tagan (or ABS) on it with a some modifications. The cases that are actually made by Tagan are so-so in my opinion.

As a whole, I would say that Cooler Master produces better cases because of their Stacker and ATC cases, which are indeed well-built cases.

Prodigy146 said:
They arent aimed at the majority of the market? No shit. because they will never get the majority of the market. and if there not aimed at the majority of the market, why are they releasing a new ad campaign every quarter??

Because if they were aimed at the majority of the market, you would see sub-$600 Apple Macintosh computers brand new.

Bottom line, Macs are more expensive to comparable PCs. They try and justify the higher price tag with the fact that the OS comes with the ILife software and misleading customers to thinking that they are not prone to viruses when they are actually less prone to malware. I sell lots of Macs to PC users with this hype.

My names John, and I'm a PC.

irestate

Re: Mac VS Windows
Yes They Say Fu**ing Anti Virus Blah Blah Blah A Guy Hacked A Mac Or Apple Wtf Ever In 5 Seconds. Its Not That Theyre Like No Vireus No One Just Gives A Shit About Them Windows Ftw Mac Lovers Go Suck On Themac Guys Mainvain !!1

MOOSEKNUCKLE! PUNCH!!!!

People,
Yes its sadly True!
89% of MAC users think that they wont get a virus.
That is not true MAC is the same as any other computer and is just as vulnerable to a virus as a Vista,XP,Windows-7-

I Honestly Dont Understand why this is such as debate.
Mac is too Expensive.
The Laptop Desgin Looks bad {In my View}
The Desktops cant Handle games Like Alienware can.

So i vote for Windows-7- / Vista Ultimate.

irestate

Re: Mac VS Windows
Yes They Say Fu**ing Anti Virus Blah Blah Blah A Guy Hacked A Mac Or Apple Wtf Ever In 5 Seconds. Its Not That Theyre Like No Vireus No One Just Gives A Shit About Them Windows Ftw Mac Lovers Go Suck On Themac Guys Mainvain !!1

MOOSEKNUCKLE! PUNCH!!!!

If you can't create a meaningful post, leave this thread.

People,
Yes its sadly True!
89% of MAC users think that they wont get a virus.

89 percent of all statistics are also made up on the spot.

So i vote for Windows-7- / Vista Ultimate.

It's not a vote, you doorknob.

Back
Top Bottom