Misconceptions regarding Apple and Mac OS

So tell me 01001010, what does a MacBook offer that I can't get for much, much less from nearly any other laptop manufacturer?

Well, I personally prefer the following.

- Mac OS 10.5.
- Solid and sturdy construction.
- Excellent support.
- LED backlit screen.
- Backlit keyboard.
- MagSafe power cord.

Most everyone here can agree to what the definition of expensive is: Mac.

Yeah, but the people aiming to purchase an Apple laptop are very different from the people looking at a PC based laptop. Apple has to be doing something right because they are increasing in sales a little every year. What may be expensive to you is different to somebody else. You're comparing apples to oranges. Once people move to a Mac, they don't usually go back to Windows. You guys are pretty much just focusing everything on price and not on performance. Compare the two operating systems. I guarantee Leopard will come out on top every time.

I thought mac was more expensive because it only has 6% of the market. but yeah i guess it could be because of 'solid construction' :rolleyes:

but yeah i guess it could be because of 'solid construction' :rolleyes:

Solid construction is the reason I paid $250 for my case. Build quality is one of the things I appreciate, and it's one thing that Apple doesn't skimp on with their machines.

I don't agree with you, but if that's your opinion that's fine.

Anyway, Apple's line of computers are good computers. As previously said, they aren't aimed at the majority of the market. I wouldn't mind running the Mac OS if they supported installation on hardware other than their own.

I really like the case setup in the Mac Pro. It looks like everything is in it's own chamber for cooling.

Back
Top Bottom