Today is one of the greatest days of my life.

Congrats!! What school? Full tuition, room, and board?

Syracuse. It's in New York. It's not for the upcoming year but the year after. My uncle called me to say he's going to miss my birthday because he will be in London. But he gave my mom a 4870 x2 to give me in a week. :D :D :D

I think I'm going to cry from the happiness. I was telling him about that card when it came out.

I'll going to Cazenovia next year. That's about 10 minutes from where you live now.
Schenectady Ny here. Well.. Amsterdam / Rotterdam area. It's just 10 minutes from Nowhere.
What are you going to school for?
Congrats on the scholarship and the new toys. :)

Take note I am totally jealous.. My television is a 32".

Come down to NYC one day, I'll show you around town then we'll play some lax in the park. Bravehearts (one on one lacrosse with a goalie at each goal)?

Come down to NYC one day, I'll show you around town then we'll play some lax in the park. Bravehearts (one on one lacrosse with a goalie at each goal)?

I wouldn't want to embarrass you. :D

I've decided to get a Core 216 SLI going and give the 4870 x2 back to my uncle. The SLI performs better.

I wouldn't want to embarrass you. :D

I've decided to get a Core 216 SLI going and give the 4870 x2 back to my uncle. The SLI performs better.

You're giving the 4870 X2 back to your uncle?!?! Why? That's a MONSTER of a card. And super nice of him to think of you like that.

yeah i'd keep the 4870 X2 unless your uncle knows a bit about computer components he may be a bit confused on as why you are giving back the gift that you told him about. Just my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom