Random Chit Chat

On a side note, will someone please explain to me the massive-uber-super-cool-ness I'm missing by playing every game I own in 1024x768 res (SOMETIMES at 1280x960). I figured I'd post it here in random chat rather than getting flamed in a real post :p
What's wrong with playing games at 1024x768, or even 1280x960 if that's what your monitor supports? Sounds like you have a 17" monitor.

E-peen: An internet, computer or general technology based item or items used as an embodiment of one's superiority over others

Thanks.

And yeah, that sounds about right Chicken. LOL.

EDIT: So after having a cool little convosation with Thelis and cavemangrinder about my previous gf, Imma thinking of looking for other fish. Any tips or GOOD pickup lines?

EDIT: So after having a cool little convosation with Thelis and cavemangrinder about my previous gf, Imma thinking of looking for other fish. Any tips or GOOD pickup lines?

I dont think you should leave your girlfriend. you dont know that shes cheating on you, Unless that is she says flat out she wants to fuck other people

Thanks.

And yeah, that sounds about right Chicken. LOL.

My name is *insert name here*, remember it because you will be screaming it later.

Works wonders.

I dont think you should leave your girlfriend. you dont know that shes cheating on you, Unless that is she says flat out she wants to fuck other people

They are already broken up. I'm telling him not to get back together with her.

Back
Top Bottom