Rep

Just seen a thread about rep. I was wondering.. And this is just a suggestion...

I thought maybe of adding more things. "%username% reputation is beyond repute". More of those. I mean.. Once you get up there it just stops. I think it would make a little more interesting. Just a simple suggestion..

Yeah I think you have a point.

What does everyone think about rep being reset periodically?

by being reset do you mean like starting over fresh every once and a while?

I think that may be kind of weird for new members who actually understand what rep is. I mean im not saying just because you have a ton of rep you know more than someone with a little bit but you don't get an Atomic Rooster amount of rep without knowing what your talking about and I think for the new members if they know what it is and you get someone with a huge amount of rep and a person with a stratusDodge red color rep you know who you should really listen to

Yeah I think you have a point.

What does everyone think about rep being reset periodically?

by being reset do you mean like starting over fresh every once and a while?

I think that may be kind of weird for new members who actually understand what rep is. I mean im not saying just because you have a ton of rep you know more than someone with a little bit but you don't get an Atomic Rooster amount of rep without knowing what your talking about and I think for the new members if they know what it is and you get someone with a huge amount of rep and a person with a stratusDodge red color rep you know who you should really listen to

I agree with PokerDegenerate.

Unless you mean reset until you fix some bugs you may have in setting up a new rep feature or something?

But resetting it a couple times a year. eh. I don't think that is what we need.

No periodic rep resets.....please. What's to stop anyone from just posting complete BS comments? That way people get negative rep who deserve it are known by new members to not trust them.

Capture.jpg

That would look good actually.

Like this?

Capture-1.jpg

I Quite like the the yellow button :D
l33t photoshopping skillz......lol

I like that idea though.

Back
Top Bottom