FS: Q6600 G0, EVGA 750i SLI FTW and 4GB OCZ Reaper HPC Edition DDR2-800

rohan23

Fully Optimized
I also have a Creative 7.1 Sound card for sale. It comes with it's power adapter, connector cable and a front I/O panel. I will post pictures if you don't believe me/if someone wants it. I would like to sell all of these items for $350.

DSCN0827.jpg

DSCN0828.jpg

DSCN0829.jpg

Ask me for shipping prices. The board will ship in it's original box with the cables that came with it.

Damn. I wish the OCZ RAM was the copper heat pipe ones...I ordered some from newegg and they sent me what you have in the pic. I was PISSED. Argued with them that their picture didn't match the product and they refunded and didn't charge me (it was the same model/serial, so OCZ was actually at fault...but tisk newegg for not updating their site). They don't look bad, but I already had a set of the copper ones. You should list what the parts are though...I can't tell what everything is :p

Damn. I wish the OCZ RAM was the copper heat pipe ones...I ordered some from newegg and they sent me what you have in the pic. I was PISSED. Argued with them that their picture didn't match the product and they refunded and didn't charge me (it was the same model/serial, so OCZ was actually at fault...but tisk newegg for not updating their site). They don't look bad, but I already had a set of the copper ones. You should list what the parts are though...I can't tell what everything is :p

It's in the title.

The new version of the heatsink actually performs better than the old ones.

Yeah, I kinda figured it would be a revision of some sort. Like I said, they don't look half-bad, but having the prior version just wouldn't mix well. Bah. Bait n Switch on newegg's part! I wonder if they ever did change that page or delete it...

BTW: If you part out, let me know what you are thinking of selling the Q6600 for. I may be interested. Not sure yet.

I'm doing all of these items for $300. I'll even throw in a Zalman 9700 LED heatsink.

Back
Top Bottom