Misconceptions regarding Apple and Mac OS

See, that's the thing. You may think the price is completely unreasonable, but others may find it perfectly alright for what they offer. Apple does cost more for comparably built computers, but I wouldn't say they're the Bose of the computer world.

im just stating my own opinion

Macs are ok hardware wise good build quality and decent specs , They are a bit overpriced IMO although im always budget concious

not a big fan of the os dont find it as easy to use as microsoft windows , But its usability is on par with linux distros such as ubuntu .But again that because ive been using Windows since my first ever computer

Not a big fan of the advertising tactics they use they have been a bit of an aggressive advertiser in the past but hey they arent the only company

I am also not a big fan of some mac users . Not all of them but some of them get me because they say things like "Omgz mac is just like the best ever" or "Omgz windows users how noobish" or the ones who say "it just works ". Bacially have you ever met a straightedge person who thinks their so much better than you because they are straightedge well some of the annoying mac users are just like that

Oh yer and
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant

I am also not a big fan of some mac users . Not all of them but some of them get me ebcause they say things like "Omgz mac is just like the best ever" or "Omgz windows users how noobish" or the ones who say "it just works ". Bacially have you ever met a straightedge person who thinks their so much better than you because they are straightedge well some of the annoying mac users are just like that

You should look at that through a different perspective. There are just as many PC users who go around bashing Mac OS without warrant or motive.

Same could be said about PC users. I can't count how many times I've read false and inflammatory remarks about Mac OS and Apple.

You should look at that through a different perspective. There are just as many PC users who go around bashing Mac OS without warrant or motive.

Same could be said about PC users. I can't count how many times I've read false and inflammatory remarks about Mac OS and Apple.

No i do completely understand that there are windows users who are exactly the same but spread bs against macs as well .And if anything there are more windows users who bash on macs than there are mac users who bash on pc it seems that every other mac user bashes on pc whereas i know plenty of pc users who have no problem with macs and even a few who own macs
but i am not one to spread bs for either side i have my genuine reasons for disliking macs mainly the price but i have never spread bs like omgz macs what a computer for noobs ,

I agree however i have read so much false information about macs from both sides of the argument mac users saying it dosent get viris's and pc users saying its all about looks etc so i do appreciate that there is false information coming from both sides

I only posted that link for a bit of humor rather than any serious input into this argument Even though point 1 is completely true and what i was saying about people who say "it just works"
and also the advert from point 2 does kinda make the mac user base just look like idiots

PS just thought of another reason i dislike macs because not that many games are released on them

no, your definitely not a computer noob, imo... i just dont like macs, people just buy them because they don't know anything about computer hardware

In fact a lot of the people who buy macs are quite experienced computer users whereas most the inexperienced computer users buy the dell acer hp etc computers because they want the same os platform they use at work or have seens other people usign

Can someone explain to me why Macs are so great for video/audio/photo editing? Don't PCs and Macs run the same hardware? Are there some secret apps that are only available on Macs?

Can someone explain to me why Macs are so great for video/audio/photo editing? Don't PCs and Macs run the same hardware? Are there some secret apps that are only available on Macs?

I always wondered the same thing worship.

It is because Mac's used to excel at video editing / photo editing. Lucky for them that image stuck with them but its not true anymore since both Operating systems share the same hardware now.

Back
Top Bottom