Misconceptions regarding Apple and Mac OS

Golden Master
ndatoxicity said:
>.>

macs are all about asthetics... computer noobs buy them because they think they are really user friendly, etc etc... thats all i was saying

Could you explain why you think that?

sure....

ok, people see a mac commercial and are like EPIC LULZ PC SUX

so they are like, ok ill go buy a mac so ill never have a virus and will mock a pc user because hes a nerd....

so they end up paying 20% extra or whatever for that little apple logo and all their shoddy hardware and non-compatable software...

idk, i just prefer pc

sure....

ok, people see a mac commercial and are like EPIC LULZ PC SUX

so they are like, ok ill go buy a mac so ill never have a virus and will mock a pc user because hes a nerdy fag....

so they end up paying 20% extra or whatever for that gay little apple logo and all their shitty hardware and non-compatable software...

idk, i just prefer pc

Never did any of those commercials say that Mac products cannot get viruses. All the "hardware" that Apple uses, is the same hardware in those Dell laptops and other mainstream PC laptops. The only software that really doesn't work with Mac are games. They aren't meant for gaming but for editing. Which they pretty much destroy at.

so they end up paying 20% extra or whatever for that gay little apple logo and all their shitty hardware and non-compatable software...

How is their hardware "shitty and non-compatible", and would you classify me as a "computer noob"?

no, your definitely not a computer noob, imo... i just dont like macs, people just buy them because they don't know anything about computer hardware

people just buy them because they don't know anything about computer hardware

That could be said about any computer manufacturer. The problem I have with users like you is the plain ignorance regarding Mac OS. They make all these statements without actually backing them up. The sad thing is, users actually believe them as truths.

no, your definitely not a computer noob, imo... i just dont like macs, people just buy them because they don't know anything about computer hardware

No. Some PC enthusiasts actually go out and buy them to try out because they are curious on how they work, or they like them.

they are quality, i just believe they jack up the price now that they are known for that quality... they are just like hollister and abercrombie of the computer world

and yes, they do outperform pc's on video editing

they are quality, i just believe they jack up the price now that they are known for that quality...

See, that's the thing. You may think the price is completely unreasonable, but others may find it perfectly alright for what they offer. Apple does cost more for comparably built computers, but I wouldn't say they're the Bose of the computer world.

Back
Top Bottom