Random Chit Chat

Way to go Joga :D

I hate them, though, from a business stand point. They charge way too much for every frickin' service they offer. I beat every one of their prices easily...especially for virus removal. I mean, for what they charge, you could go buy a new computer. But, I would still work for them. I just wouldn't wanna drive around in a VW all day :p

On a side note, will someone please explain to me the massive-uber-super-cool-ness I'm missing by playing every game I own in 1024x768 res (SOMETIMES at 1280x960). I figured I'd post it here in random chat rather than getting flamed in a real post :p

I hate them, though, from a business stand point. They charge way too much for every frickin' service they offer. I beat every one of their prices easily...especially for virus removal. I mean, for what they charge, you could go buy a new computer.

Why shouldn't they charge that much if people are dumb enough to pay that much?

Why shouldn't they charge that much if people are dumb enough to pay that much?

Maybe it's a small town thing, but I prefer to be honest and not rip people off. Geek Squad charges enough that they could probably solely be responsible for sucking the U.S. economy dry....:p

It's not a small town thing. I like to be honest. But I can't imagine how those people get paid. Like OMG.

I've got a 4.6 with a 3.31 axle

And the curb was like 10" tall and square, not rounded over. I also didn't hold it there that long, just punched the throttle a few times because I didn't wanna fly into the fence that was like a foot behind me.
I thought you had an F-350? They only have 3 options for the super dutys, a 5.4L V8, a V10, or a diesel.

Back
Top Bottom