Got new laptop yay!

LukaszR1

Fully Optimized
So i sold my macbook for $1,000.00 to some dude...and then ended up buying an hp for $680.00 which still left me ontop by $320.00

So this laptop is pretty much beautiful for the price i paid.

Specs:
CPU - AMD Athlon x2 2.1GHz
Ram - 3GB 800MHz
HD - 250GB
Video - Nvidia 8200M 1.5GB shared memory

well...overall i love my new laptop :). Plays TF2 with a breeze..and the nice 16" screen is very nice too...

I hate macs!! i'd never buy one again :p

LOL sounds like you got a good deal. I really don't see what the big thing is about macs honestly. I have used them and don't really see anything that justify's how much more they cost. I mean they are sleek and cool looking but if you own one and a PC you have to buy separate software for both of them which to me would really make me unhappy. But hey you still got a laptop and some money in your pocket. Seems like you did well :D:D

yeah...mac's are definitely over priced. Yes they look good, but they don't have any performance...and like you said, i needed to keep buying seperate software for my mac and windows pc. Now i can use it all the same.

nice job lukas!

i never understand why people are like, windows totally suck... viruses and spyware derp... i mean, macs get viruses and stuff too, they just eat those stupid commercials up for breakfast. its not worth like 2x the price for a crappy mac....

nice job lukas!

i never understand why people are like, windows totally suck... viruses and spyware derp... i mean, macs get viruses and stuff too, they just eat those stupid commercials up for breakfast. its not worth like 2x the price for a crappy mac....

exactly. very well said!

i never understand why people are like, windows totally suck... viruses and spyware derp... i mean, macs get viruses and stuff too, they just eat those stupid commercials up for breakfast.

You should understand. These are the same group of people who post this.

its not worth like 2x the price for a crappy mac....

>.>

macs are all about asthetics... computer noobs buy them because they think they are really user friendly, etc etc... thats all i was saying

Back
Top Bottom