Should I go for this?

I get it. LOL. I got up to a yellow belt when I was 6. Then I quit because we couldn't afford it. I've taught myself self defense though and no one at my school ever dares make fun of me after what I did to one kid that tried challenging my temper.

If they work good then heck go for it. But it does seem too good to be true. Maybe they are stolen or something? I know that no matter how bad I need money I am not going to put something up for sale at such a rediculously low price people can't turn it down. I am going to atleast try and get a fair amount of money for what I am selling. If he needs money that bad why sell em for 50 bucks when he could easily get more money for them. Sounds like a crack head deal to me. I mean there is no real way to find out if they are stolen or not but that just sounds really fishy to me that they would post them up for that cheap. Has he had that post up a few times with no buyers and has been dropping the price each time or was that the first time he posted them?

Once he writes me back, I will head over there and see if he they work OK. And if the computer is more decent than the barebones I just bought, I might buy that too. LOL. :D

I can't see the posting anymore. Say's "POSTING DELETED BY USER". :( :(

Back
Top Bottom