Should I go for this?

No, but I was thinking if they work well, I could resell em' on Ebay or something. :D

I'd DEF Get them both but it sounds too good to be true....

He only lives like 20 minutes away or so. I might just go and see if they work right and if so with no dead pixels, snatch up a deal. I might also take the computer if the specs are good. :D He said he needs the money so IDK. I'll see. :D

He only lives like 20 minutes away or so. I might just go and see if they work right and if so with no dead pixels, snatch up a deal. I might also take the computer if the specs are good. :D He said he needs the money so IDK. I'll see. :D

Don't let him kidnap and kill you :eek:

I'm 6'0", weigh 225 and bench 250.

Trust me, in a fight your weight and your bench isn't everything.

I could bench more, but I don't work out more than once a week. If I worked out 5 times a week, I could definitely bench closer to 300 or higher. And I do know that you need other things like skill and fast reflexes to win fights. I have have both. I punched my friend in the face once while he was sleeping because I heard him come up to me (we were having a birthday sleep over thing). Yeah, I know, childish but get over it. :p

I could bench more, but I don't work out more than once a week. If I worked out 5 times a week, I could definitely bench closer to 300 or higher. And I do know that you need other things like skill and fast reflexes to win fights. I have have both. I punched my friend in the face once while he was sleeping because I heard him come up to me (we were having a birthday sleep over thing). Yeah, I know, childish but get over it. :p

I've had my ass handed to me by guys who are a third of my weight and I've beaten down guys who were much bigger than me. I love MMA! :D

I can't wait to start Muy Thai.

Back
Top Bottom