Missing link found

Believe it is, yes. Not only because of the Freemasons, but because in the Bible, it says the end times are near when children kill children. Look at all of the school shootings like Virgina Tech, and the one in Colorado who's name escapes me. And again, look at all of the children helping if not actually performing suicide bombings in the middle east. That's where the Pope is located and if he is the Anti-Christ, than the center of destruction should start in the Middle East.

1196846773_the_end_is_near_web.jpg

Colostomies 2:18? What book is he readin?

maybe he means Colossians?

"Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind" - Colossians 2:18

"Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind" - Colossians 2:18

LOL!!! :D :D

After watching this video, I'm quite sure that Obama may be the anti-christ. Although I knew full well that it was a significant possibility when encouraging people to vote for him.

It's all just a coincidence connected to random numbers set by religious "prophets". It means nothing at all. I could say that exactly 666 people died in some car crash after Santa delivered my presents. Is he the anti-christ? Don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom