Why is Vista so bad?

I can't get tired of crashing that didn't happen in the first place. Sounds like a deeper problem.

I loved Vista. I soon switched back to XP because I was missing playing COD2 since it's incompatable with vista but other than the COD2 issue, vista was one of the best operating systems I'd ever used.

I recently upgraded to Vista From Xp Pro and i have to say im impressed.

It's actually quicker than XP (Even after a fresh install of XP,Vista is still faster) was on my computer.I Think it supports Quad Core CPU's better?

As far as program compatiblillity goes,i have installed most of games and most of them run fine,even better than XP did - Also DX10 is a bonus!

All in all,i know dont know why people are complaining! Sure it ISNT what microsoft said it would be,but it's better than XP.

yeah im not sure but I use vista, xfire, farcry 2 and I have never had a problem with any of the above.

Has it always done it or is it something recent? when it crashes does it just freeze up, BSOD, or reset?

I don't know what you mean Eslfish, I have 2 laptops with Vista Home Premium 32-bit and 1 with Ultimate 64-bit and never any problems like you are describing.

As far as I'm concerned, Vista is a pretty good OS.

There must be issues with your particular pc.

I think maybe its my games...It crashes when I open things and ALT+TAB and such...my pc is fine...maybe its because some of the games dont support it fully?

ALT+TAB in windows XP or Vista has a tendency to screw things up from full screen, it's mainly program and graphics drivers that cause this.

I think Vista is pretty good and I run Vista Business X64 SP2

Back
Top Bottom