Which brand do you think is the best?

Acer for me...I have a 22'' and I really like the way Acer has it built and all...they also have decent pc's as well

The only laptops I have really had a play round with are Dell which is my laptop, Compaq my sisters and Toshiba a friends.

Truthfully, the "best" one is the laptop that has all the options you want at the best price. They are all quality manufacturers.

If I had to pick one, I would say Dell or even HP. They have a wide range of laptops that span from simple home use to business class and high end gaming laptops. They are also backed up by excellent customer service.

Hey, how come HP isn't listed?

Well Compaq was bought out by HP so just vote Compaq. Or Dell if you like Dell better.

I alway bought HP notebook computers until they aquired Compaq. After that, I decided upon a Toshiba. [edit] Not that anything bad happened when HP bought Compaq, I just wasn't sure at the time and decided to try Toshiba [end edit] I've worked the living daylights out of the Toshiba notebook that I have and it is still kicking. Lets see...its about 3 and a half year old now. Not the fastest, but still going. At work, our salesmen all use Acers. Out of about 18 Acer notebook computers, over the last 3 years, one has died, from being dropped on a hard surface. The rest look beat up, they are used in the field, but are still working fine.

As to which is best, I'll second Atomic Roosters opinion...it depends upon what you want and how good a deal you get purchasing it.

Back
Top Bottom