So... I have the pneumonia

Half Evil

Golden Master
Awesome huh. It started last saturday so ive had it for a full week now, only getting worse every day up to Wednesday.

Went to the doc, got some pills (I take two at a time, total = 1700mg) and ive like leveled off. I topped at a 104 Fever and ive been on tylenol to keep that fever down.

FML.

Oh yeah, whats worse is if I dont get better by monday, their pretty sure I will have mono, which is a virus and cant be fixed with pills, if I have mono ill also be sick for up to like 2 more weeks. I graduate in 2 week.......oh crap......

Wow that really blows. The worst sickness I've ever had was a cough that kept me home for a few days. What does FML stand for?

Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well......

Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well......

That's pretty crappy. Sometimes life hits you hard, hope you get better sooner than later.

Not much to say that's not already been said, but get well soon. :) I have had pneumonia several times recently. And you better hope you don't get mono. Mono lasts for months, not weeks.

One of my mates had pneumonia not too long ago,he was off his feet for about 2 weeks.

Honestly,he looked and sounded like the living dead.

Hope you get better soon :)

Back
Top Bottom