Cut larger video for youtube.

superman22x

Golden Master
I have a 35 minute video, I want to cut it into 4 pieces so I can put them on youtube. Unless there is a way to put the whole video up. It's our school's senior slide show, and I said I would try and get it on youtube... Any ideas?

Thanks!

i don't think you're going to be able to put the whole 35 minutes on one because they have a 10 minute limit on the video length. I've been googling around and saw a reference to using dailymotion.com for videos over 10 minutes. you could break you long video up onto multiple youtube videos, or maybe search around for a different service like the one i listed above. i've never tried that one, but looking at some of the videos on it, many are over 10 min long.

That's pretty surprising, considering I have several videos over 10 minutes long in my favorites.

In 2008 there so called "Mods" where only allowed to upload Videos over 10 Minutes.

But now in 2009 there are no more Mods.
So its not possible to see a video over 10 minutes from 2009.
Or they hacked it. (which is also not possible unless your the BEST in the world at hacking)

Side Notes:
Hacking is not Advised for Youtube and i am -NOT- Advising Hacking in ANY WAY or manner.

Back
Top Bottom