Random Chit Chat

heh...bout drinking...lol

well when i first got my appartment, i had a part...
I drank 8 bottles of miller lite, about 7 shots of Capt Morgan, and then another 12 bottles of smirnoff, and i ate about 2 whole pizzas, sounds like a good night?

wrong, the next day i returned those pizzas to the toilet and had a huge head ach, and i got a really bad flue for about 2 weeks of temps over 103*s, so ever since then i only maybe have 2 beers at the most. Being drunk sucks : /

Sounds like you just made a pig of yourself more than anything. Have that much liquid, alcoholic or not and 2 whole pizzas chances are you will make yourself ill.

I think drinking is the funniest thing in the US. Where I lived at in Brazil we drank for the taste. Here people drink to get drunk.

It's still nothing on the scale of what we have in the UK. US drinking is tame and a complete joke compared to what a lot of people in this country do.

hows it any different, its still alcohal. and the fake drinkers drink beer, try some jack, yager, or maybe some moonshine.

B/e, i eat that much normally, lol.

Yeah easy,I'd eat 2 whole pizzas no problem and i only weigh 70kg.

Some people have fast metabolisms (Rate at which the body digests things) than others,thats why they can drink/eat more...

getting too drunk is a waste cuz you don't remember what you did IMO...

People need to know there limits but it seems that many people dont. Just go to a bar and you will see what I mean. I think it is so funny when people get so drunk that they puke and their significant other is just standing there like yep i gotta go home with this idiot...:(

Lol exactly what happened to my idiot friend last night .it way my college prom but he took it to far and his gf looked well pissed . More embracing for him is that he was the only person who threw up at the hotel where we went

I like a few drinks to get a little buzz, but getting wasted doesn't really appeal to me.

same here , last night i was very buzzed but could still walk to get in my cab and tell the driver where i was going unlike some of my friends

SO I had to drive my dad's truck up and over a 6" curb today to put some stone between two fences. Twice actually. First time went perfectly fine, second not as well.

I put it in 4x4 to back it up (I was going straight only) because I figured the unlimited axle would throw a good bit of dirt trying to move. I got up no problems, though it did take some effort (aka a lot of gas).

So then when I went to go down, I started the truck and put it in drive. I hit the gas and it didn't move, then I remembered the parking brake. Released that, and gave it gas, but still nothing. I set it and released it a few more times and I'm sure it was off, but the truck wouldn't move. I then put it into 4x4 Low, and I gave it a lot of gas and it got out. But there was a kinda loud bang when I got over. Nothing to indicate and curb-truck contact on either the truck or the curb (no damage to either before or after). Put it back in 2WD right after I got on the ground as I know about 4x4 and dry pavement.

No problems with the truck after (though I didn't try out the 4x4 at all)

What do you think it was?

It's still nothing on the scale of what we have in the UK. US drinking is tame and a complete joke compared to what a lot of people in this country do.
Being completely wasted in the US is the same as being completely wasted in the UK. Plenty of people do it in both countries.

SO I had to drive my dad's truck up and over a 6" curb today to put some stone between two fences. Twice actually. First time went perfectly fine, second not as well.

I put it in 4x4 to back it up (I was going straight only) because I figured the unlimited axle would throw a good bit of dirt trying to move. I got up no problems, though it did take some effort (aka a lot of gas).

So then when I went to go down, I started the truck and put it in drive. I hit the gas and it didn't move, then I remembered the parking brake. Released that, and gave it gas, but still nothing. I set it and released it a few more times and I'm sure it was off, but the truck wouldn't move. I then put it into 4x4 Low, and I gave it a lot of gas and it got out. But there was a kinda loud bang when I got over. Nothing to indicate and curb-truck contact on either the truck or the curb (no damage to either before or after). Put it back in 2WD right after I got on the ground as I know about 4x4 and dry pavement.

No problems with the truck after (though I didn't try out the 4x4 at all)

What do you think it was?
Could be something in the transfer case if 2wd worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom