Please help me quick

ace777

Fully Optimized
Never unlocked a phone before, I really like the phone ( Don't Laugh) its kinda old but I love the way it was, Cingular 8125 is the name of the phone, and I want to unlock it for net10 is this possible? if it is not I can deal with it I just need to know first.

I'm pretty sure at&t/cingular has a policy, that, after your contract expires, they will give you the unlock code for your phone.

but I can pop the sim out of my net10 and put it in mine and it will work?

I had a virgin mobile phone that i wanted to unlock and i just went and bought a brand new optus sim card popped it in and it worked.

Don't mind AntiStealth Russel. He's as confused as you.

If AntiStealth had read the first post, he would realize that ace777 already knows he has to unlock his phone. :rolleyes:

as i said..
You need to unlock the phone
it costs:$100.00 (for "most" phones}

Why pay $100 when you can mod/unlock it for free...? AR posted the most useful info in this thread so far (as usual), the xda-developers site is the site to go to when you want to mod smart phones, I used to have that same phone and even though it's old it's still a very useful phone, it's greatest asset is the fact that it has wi-fi, you don't have to pay for a data plan, just connect to any unsecured wireless network or hotspot and you're good to go for internet access and email...

take AR's advice, go to xda-developers and look under "wizard" and you will get everything you need for that phone, apps, roms, and a step by step guide to unlocking it...

good luck...

Back
Top Bottom