Video Card

Just becuase it is 2GB doesn't make it a better card. It's just a gimmik to trick people into buying their higher priced products

Just becuase it is 2GB doesn't make it a better card. It's just a gimmik to trick people into buying their higher priced products

I wouldn't exactly call it a gimmick. It's more VRAM that kicks in at extremely high resolutions.

Relay wow i thought since its 2 Gb it would be better lol. Can u tell me why it not worth it i would like to know,
So whitch one should i get the one u guys told me to overclock.

I wouldn't exactly call it a gimmick. It's more VRAM that kicks in at extremely high resolutions.

actually according to the reviews and benchmarks I saw it didn't even make a big difference at all even at the higher resolutions well i mean it did a little better but not enough to justify that much of a price.

You will see a bit of difference between a 1GB variant of a card compared to a 512MB varient, but probably not a 2GB. It's just a marketing ploy.
So whitch one should i get the one u guys told me to overclock.
It doesn't really matter, the GTX 260 Core 216 and the HD 4870 1GB both perform similarly. Take your pick.

Back
Top Bottom