Amd my brother thought he new about computers.

Fully Optimized
So my mom just got her new Black Berry phone and it's real nice and all. So the first thing my brother does (he claims that he's a computer expert) is find this overclocking software, and overclocks the freaking P4 in the phone from like 133 MHz to 266 MHz or something. And he's kept saying like "Well I didn't know you couldn't overclock a CPU by double the speed." Fortunately, my mom was able to underclock it, but the phone started getting to about a registered 110 degrees within 10 minutes of turning it on. And it became very erratic.

And my brother still claims to be a computer expert. He hasn't even looked inside a computer, never less built one of his own. And he complains that I won't let him see my $700 dollar destop. :rolleyes:

HAHA thats sad

tell him the 13 year old of the forum knows WAY more then him and see what he says

WTF how and when did this happen

I remember my first 300 dollar Emachines.. *remembers* Wow it's awesome! *now* Get that little piece of crap away from me

WTF how and when did this happen

It happened about 2 1/2 years ago. And I'm exactly sure HOW it happened but when I was gutting the case to see what I could salvage, which was not much, I found dried milk shake all down the backside of the computer so I think that's how it happened. :rolleyes:

facepalm.jpg

Maybe he wanted to cool it off because he TRIED to overclock the CPU by triple it's speed

That's why he didn't know he couldn't overclock it to DOUBLE it's speed lol

How old is he lol

He didn't know how to get into the bios yet (he still doesn't) and I'm not going to tell him. LOL.

Now I remember, he had a milk shake on the tower and he tripped, hit the tower, and it spilled down the back.

Lol thats funny. I'm 13 and if you are a REAL computer enthusiast, like me, you wouldn't even have any food or beverages near your Tower or computer at all. I treat my pc like a freaking baby ha. Dust it daily........ make sure everything is at peak performance...... tehee

im a geek

Back
Top Bottom