NewEgg is the bomb

Hey Poker why not take the hat and put it on a large dog like a Shepard and take a pic. Face shot with mouth open and toung hanging out. Then send it to newegg and tell em "Hey my dog thinks ya'll the bomb."
Should be good for a laugh.

LOL I know I don't wear hats either so it is useless really but I mean its free. Is it just me tho or is the visor on the hat ridiculously longer than a normal hat?

Got this from a comment left on the hat. I guess a lot of people are getting this hat lol..
"Cons: The bill it about 1" longer and 1/4" thinner than normal hats...."

Hey Poker why not take the hat and put it on a large dog like a Shepard and take a pic. Face shot with mouth open and toung hanging out. Then send it to newegg and tell em "Hey my dog thinks ya'll the bomb."
Should be good for a laugh.

That would be funny I wish I had a big dog. I will be scouring the neighbor hood for candidates today. If all else fails I guess I could Photoshop it onto a picture of a dog or maybe even an actual bomb. :D:D

Got this from a comment left on the hat. I guess a lot of people are getting this hat lol..
"Cons: The bill it about 1" longer and 1/4" thinner than normal hats...."

ROFL I thought it looked funny. I can't believe people really right reviews on a free hat. LOL

That would be funny I wish I had a big dog. I will be scouring the neighbor hood for candidates today. If all else fails I guess I could Photoshop it onto a picture of a dog or maybe even an actual bomb. :D:D

ROFL I thought it looked funny. I can't believe people really right reviews on a free hat. LOL

Actually putting it on a bomb and telling newegg they're the bomb would actually be very funny. ROFL.

And that's pretty darn funny someone would actually write reviews on a hat. And a free one no less. :D

Haha, that hat is like the one Smalls wears in the beginning of The Sandlot.

HAHAHAHA!! I love that movie. And yeah, it does look sorta like the same hat.

Free hat ftw!1!

I see a lot of people wearing hats like that. Somebody i know ALWAYS has a hat on that says HALO FTW

Back
Top Bottom