Free TV online

Just curious, but don't a lot of sites that offer "free tv" come also loaded with spyware and trojans?

I know i've used a bunch of different sites to watch soccer on, that were claimed to be "free tv" and then within a couple days i found myself infected with shit loads of spyware, trojans and malware.

I guess i just say, be careful on those type of sites....

Well i have used Joost in the past and i know of people who use Hulu and they dont have any spyware issues.

Though some sites do,if a website wants you to download ANYTHING To view there website (Except for Flash,Shockwave,Java,Silverlight,Gears) i would steer clear of that website.

Yeah ive used HULU too and have not had a problem with any spyware or trojans. Most of those sites you don't actually download the program to your computer and then play it you just stream it on their players. If they ask you to download anything I would just get on outta there...:D:D

Hulu doesn't stream the channels live, just so you know. Like watching it live on your pc just as if you were watching the channel on tv, it doesn't do that. I've tried to do this too, I've found some tv sites that charge you a ton of money to watch tv online....don't bother with those.

If there were actually places that you could watch television online live feeds they would be violating copyright laws because television networks don't allow other places to broadcast their channels live. Recorded tv maybe, but not live, it just isn't going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom