Just completed my build :)

I hate Cables.
They Overheat them self !

So i got this Thing with 4 Fans on it and this Switch Board
You Plug in all your Computer/Console Things while it keeps them Cool.

And NO its not a FAN-COOLER.

i dont remebere the name LOL.

lol nice, well ill keep you guys updated on what im going, currently have my cpu oced to 3.2 thanks to grant of hell and got my mem clocks up to stock settings. Me and grant will try to push it even more tomorrow, cpu is very stable at 3.2 and im getting pretty good temps, in the 48C-54C zone under load

Will your CPU cooler work vertically? You could get your exhaust fans helping out your CPU cooler.

Yea. The cables are every where..

Good Job..

Keep us Inromved And keep this Post updated.

Yea. The cables are every where..

Good Job..

Keep us Inromved And keep this Post updated.

lol no their not, the cables are only on the HDD side, everything else is completley clear. Though ill try to make it more clear later

and setishock, yea its the stock northbridge cooler, looks beast lol

alright so i oced my cpu to 3.5 and got my ram up to stock timings and clock. Ill try to get the ram to 8-8-8-20 and keep it at 1600, or i might do 1800 and keep it at 9-9-9-24 stock timings. Anyways i just ran a vantage test and this is what i got, im really feeling the cpu score. Id say the cpu is about 80% stable at 3.5, was more stable at 3.2 but ill keep on doing daily things and if it starts acting up, ill try 3.4 or 3.3. I took a pic of a prime95 stress test also.

Vantage Score:
VantageScore.png

Prime95:
IMG_2348.jpg

Also dont bug me about my voltage(1.3 auto is not bad), i havnt gotten to that part yet, i just got the basics down just to oc my cpu and get my ram to normal clocks, ill be updating the bios later tonight or tomorrow

Yeah, Definitely go to the P06 on the NF79 Ultra. It allows you to activate the E.P.P. that, actually, your RAM has.

Looks good. Im still saving up to make my first build. Might be awhile before I get there.

Back
Top Bottom