so many specs, so little knowledge

Mr B316

Solid State Member
hi just in the market for a laptop that can handle games such as counter strike, football manager games, command and conquer red alert 3, other shooters. And also managing online play and music, office applications.

my budget is £400-£900.

desired specs are:-
3/4gb ram
160-320gb HDD
nvidia geforce graphics (512mb dedicated)
2.23-2.5ghz processor

also i would just like to ask about the windows vista 32bit compared to 64bit, is it actually worth considering??

and finally the preffered choice of sound card??

not to bothered about blu ray to much but any ideas welcome.

also will it be worth looking abroad e.g. USA, i live in the UK and will i have any problems with foreign tech??

there are sooo many options out there it just puts me in a spin, but cant really afford alien ware or custom one's

Netbooks?
Gameing Netbooks?

In Australia They are only about $300-600.00

i use a Lenevo for Gameing.

They are great if you know how to tune them :)

looking for a reasonable sized laptop with a screen size of around 14"-18"

will a Australian one work in the UK considering differences with power and tech???

thanks for the feedback much appreciated!!!! :)

I dont understand what you Mean...
will a Australian one work in the UK considering differences with power and tech???

?

Dont Listen to Mr B316 you wont find a laptop 18 Inches! Honestly
that would go WAY over the Budget.

I dont understand what you Mean...

?

Dont Listen to Mr B316 you wont find a laptop 18 Inches! Honestly
that would go WAY over the Budget.

well to be fair a 18" screen size is available numpty. which is wat i specified as a guide. and about the Aussie power thing i was just asking if it will work in the uk. not exactly experienced in pc's as ive just started getting into them, maybe your the one they shouldnt b listening to.

Back
Top Bottom