Just completed my build :)

ooooh. Get meh some specs on AIM, yah? Glad the parts finally came in...shipping took like a week? And I didn't know you were going with Se7en. =o

BTW: Let's OC the hell out of the Q67. I hope that XMS3 can keep up :d

cable management could be useful for ya!

Nice build tho!! great case...i have it too! :D

@Ronspc
its not in the "wrong" slot, its has 3 PCI-E slots for video cards, seeing the board is 3-way sli compatible.

it is wrong lol, the second pci x16 slot is only if your running sli, at least thats what it told me when i first booted the thing up lol and than i had to put it back into the first one.

The cable management is actually not bad, it just looks real bad on the pics for some reason but when u actually look inside its not bad at all

Please, yo. Mah case is IMMACULATE for cable management. Especially for what a pain in the ass my case is. (Ultra Aluminus)

HIS, though. That's an entirely different story. I was expecting jungle trees for a second :p :p

well ill be making a video, and ill actually open up the case window and everything and hopefully you can all get a better look at it, cable m is not that bad, considering most of the other cases that ive seen lol.

Back
Top Bottom