Found an eagle's nest earlier this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevermind1534

Daemon Poster
n1349801341_30432667_7342187.jpg

I never realized how big they were. It is bigger than it looks in the picture. I forgot to bring my camera with me, so this was the best pic that I could get.

Wow, thats cool, I've never seen one either. I saw a turkey in a tree the other day though. I wasn't aware that turkey's went in trees.

Wow, thats cool, I've never seen one either. I saw a turkey in a tree the other day though. I wasn't aware that turkey's went in trees.

Turkeys can fly for up to a mile too, and they're not clumsy at it.

Wow; that, I didn't know.

When I was at my grand parent's house, I scared a group of them and I was chasing them as fast as I could run for about 15 minutes I guess until they stopped at the train tracks (because of a train, LOL). I was able to catch one of the suckers but it was not easy wrestling a bird as big as that. :D

When I was at my grand parent's house, I scared a group of them and I was chasing them as fast as I could run for about 15 minutes I guess until they stopped at the train tracks (because of a train, LOL). I was able to catch one of the suckers but it was not easy wrestling a bird as big as that. :D

one word hick. hahah dont get pissy. im just kidding. but i definitely didnt know they could fly. also thats pretty cool tho not gonna lie.

well if 63083 is a hick, then i'll join him to ;)

I'd rather be out hunting, fishing, riding atv's and going mudding then sitting at home on the computer, but....wth...i live in the big city now :( I miss the country...

I'd be happy if you wanted to join me. :D I am a hick though. I wish I lived in the country. I would honestly like to be outside more than I would like to work on computers or play games. I'm thinking of moving to Idaho or Montana after high school. :D

ha! i thought i would do someting like that to, but the school i wanted to go to was in Pittsburgh, so thats were i am now : / Though i go back home when i can, up that the Lake were um from they are raising Bald Eagles and there are about 30 eagles up there with nests that you can see swoop down and get fish and rabbits, sometimes baby deer! lol...

ha! i thought i would do someting like that to, but the school i wanted to go to was in Pittsburgh, so thats were i am now : / Though i go back home when i can, up that the Lake were um from they are raising Bald Eagles and there are about 30 eagles up there with nests that you can see swoop down and get fish and rabbits, sometimes baby deer! lol...

I'm taking 4 years off after high school to live life and figure WHAT I want to do with my life.

That sucks you live in Pittsburgh though. I also want to live in Montana because of the limited gun control. But I also have thought of moving to California. It's a real tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom