Missing link found

1239767821_l.jpg

Evolution is a religion - but one that does not promote peace and love, one that claims every man is out for himself. No need for a concience. If you want to survive kill another man and take his food - survival of the fittest at all costs just like in the animal kingdom.

Evolution doesnt have to be a belief, instead of seeing it black and white (either you believe in god or evolution) you could see it as grey. Maybe god could have helped evolution along....

Evolution doesnt have to be a belief, instead of seeing it black and white (either you believe in god or evolution) you could see it as grey. Maybe god could have helped evolution along....

Yes true - that would explain the universe and stars etc which evolution cannot.

I just feel the above picture totally tarnishes religion with a brush that is doesn't deserve

Yes true - that would explain the universe and stars etc which evolution cannot.

I just feel the above picture totally tarnishes religion with a brush that is doesn't deserve

Thank you, David.
Yes the picture offends me Prodigy.
I don't believe it HAS to come up rohan. I mean.. Some people believe in it like a religion but is it actually classified as a religion?
(^Honest question. I really don't know^)
What the.. Holysky.. I don't fear the image. It offends me..

It actually classifies under the subject of religion. Remember how the theory of evolution was banned in a lot of schools because it defied the word of "god"?

Why is it that atheists get pissed off when religious people say that God exists?

I don't get pissed off. I believe we all the right to believe whatever we want. What gets me is when someone tries to prove "god" is real with facts and when you try to prove he's not with facts, they just tell you it's faith. Seriously, make up your damn mind guys.

It actually classifies under the subject of religion. Remember how the theory of evolution was banned in a lot of schools because it defied the word of "god"?

I think I remember something about that yeah.

I don't get pissed off. I believe we all the right to believe whatever we want. What gets me is when someone tries to prove "god" is real with facts and when you try to prove he's not with facts, they just tell you it's faith. Seriously, make up your damn mind guys.

Well it's facts that we take as faith. We have faith in our facts. So to us they go hand in hand.

Well it's facts that we take as faith. We have faith in our facts. So to us they go hand in hand.

But if the "facts" that you take as faith are not facts, but statements, then you have blind faith in the written or spoken words of faulty man.

Back
Top Bottom